We made it through VBS! Trey had a rough start on the first day, but he loved it after the first hour. Trey bonded with his teacher and I'm so thankful that she was so kind and patient with him. He made some new friends and had a blast! I can't wait to sign him up for our Church's Awana's Club this fall. He's getting so big!

Brohdy did awesome hanging out with the big kids. His only issue was that he always wanted to steal their snacks. He would go from kid to kid looking for treats. :) He even napped in the Ergo. I love that he's so laid back!






I took the boys to my hometown's parade on Saturday and Trey struggled to get through it. The funny thing is that he has not stopped talking about going to another parade though he had his eyes and ears covered the whole time. We're taking a break from parades until Winter. :)





We played outside a bunch this weekend and Trey has decided that it's best if he just wears his undies to go swimming.







On Sunday we celebrated my sweet Grandma's birthday. She arrived in style on the back of my cousin's Harley. She is awesome!








I was also able to sneak over and meet Troy and Ang's new baby girl Charli Rose who is absolutely beautiful!!! Oh, and shopping with my folks. Whew. It was a busy, but fun weekend! Now back to our weekly routine! :)

Comments