Trey's 3rd Birthday Party!

We celebrated Trey's 3rd birthday yesterday. I can't believe that my first baby will be three tomorrow!! I had so much fun decorating for Trey's race car party! Again, we kept the party small...though I know that we won't be able to once Trey is old enough to ask to have his friends come over. :) I loved being able to be in the moment and actually see how much fun that Trey was having! We bbq'd and ate some yummy cupcakes made by Kerry from Little Shindigs. :)

New Big Wheels from Grams and Gramps









 He had been asking...and asking....and asking....and asking....for a log truck for his birthday

He had also been asking to go fishing with gramps....his dreams came true. :)






Car fruit...thank you Pinterest!


Trey was incredibly adamant about having a GIANT 3 since baby brother had an one at his party


Cookie and pumpkin flavored cupcakes made by Kerry...so stinking yummy!



 




The hubs helped with the streamers.


My cute niece!


My cute boy and his bday shirt that my mom and I made






They love that train table!


My sweet grandma...I will always cherish this picture!


We had so much fun celebrating Trey's 3rd birthday. He is such a special little guy and it was so awesome hearing him tell us how much fun that he had. I love you so much my baby, big boy. :)

We are taking the boys to the coast tomorrow. Trey is super excited about about hitting up the aquarium and going to the beach! I will  also have a 3rd year post on Trey tomorrow.

Comments