We took the boys to the coast to hit up the aquarium, Mo's and the beach on Trey's actual Birthday. It was the first decent day of weather that we have had in over a week and we had a blast!
The 4th of July was not Trey's friend this year. We went to a parade and Trey HATED it. He has gone too many parades before and loved them, but for some reason he did not appreciate all of the noises this year. I was so excited to take him since this parade had a helicopter, giant tractors, a monster truck, firetrucks, and cars...all of his favorite things. He was over it as soon as the fire alarms started. We were bummed that he didn't enjoy it, but at least my nieces, nephew, Brohdy and us old folks did. We will try again next week at my hometown's parade. :)
At this point of the post I planned to have some cute pictures of Trey watching our mini-firework show. Well, that also didn't go over well. I made a point of only buying fireworks that shot colors and didn't whistle. He hated the spinning flowers and then I really messed up when I lit an innocent looking frog that Trey had picked out....it shrieked. No cute fireworks pictures of Trey this year. :) We will try again next year. :) On a plus side...the boys slept straight through all of the loud fireworks!
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Holiday. Thank you so much to our men and women who have served and are currently serving in the Military. Thank God for you!!!
One last thing....we received some wonderful news about my grandma on Trey's birthday. Her tumors have shrunk!! She is such a rock star. Thank you Jesus. We are so very thankful!!
Trey's Birthday Morning
The 4th of July was not Trey's friend this year. We went to a parade and Trey HATED it. He has gone too many parades before and loved them, but for some reason he did not appreciate all of the noises this year. I was so excited to take him since this parade had a helicopter, giant tractors, a monster truck, firetrucks, and cars...all of his favorite things. He was over it as soon as the fire alarms started. We were bummed that he didn't enjoy it, but at least my nieces, nephew, Brohdy and us old folks did. We will try again next week at my hometown's parade. :)
At this point of the post I planned to have some cute pictures of Trey watching our mini-firework show. Well, that also didn't go over well. I made a point of only buying fireworks that shot colors and didn't whistle. He hated the spinning flowers and then I really messed up when I lit an innocent looking frog that Trey had picked out....it shrieked. No cute fireworks pictures of Trey this year. :) We will try again next year. :) On a plus side...the boys slept straight through all of the loud fireworks!
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Holiday. Thank you so much to our men and women who have served and are currently serving in the Military. Thank God for you!!!
One last thing....we received some wonderful news about my grandma on Trey's birthday. Her tumors have shrunk!! She is such a rock star. Thank you Jesus. We are so very thankful!!



































Comments
Post a Comment