13 Months

I'm a tad behind on Brohdy's 13 month post. Better late than never, right?

He is walking more and more, but still prefers to crawl to get around. He is so cute when he's walking!

He no longer gets his nightly bottle. We got rid of it a couple of weeks ago. Now on to trying to take away his nap and bedtime binky....I am not rushing that one. :)

He still only says ball and car, but he communicates with us by grunting. Ha.

He likes to steal his brother's precious cars and spike them to the ground. I think that it's just a payback to his brother for sitting on his head.

He is still a super awesome sleeper. He sleeps anywhere from 12-13 hours at night and then takes his two long naps. Poor buddy now has his room shared with our office. The boys sharing the room just wasn't working out...AGAIN....and we had two tired boys and a tired mama. We really want them to share a room at some point, but we will try again at a later age. :)

This kid LOVES being outside. He cries every time we open and shut the door.

We are still struggling with separation anxiety. He was able to stay in nursery during our parenting breakfast, but he couldn't make it this past Sunday during the service. He does fine with my parents when I leave him, but he just doesn't love nursery.

He is still a sweetheart and laughs at everything.

Happy 13 Months sweet boy!!




Comments