I don't have any fun pictures this week, but I wanted to jot down some fun stuff that has been happening around here:
-Brohdy's two top teeth are finally popping through...two days after we weaned. What a wonderful coincidence! :)
-We are done nursing and are doing great! B loves his milk in his sippy and always has a milk beard now. :)
-Brohdy is getting a little closer to walking. He stands on his own for a bit.
-We started receiving vegetables once a week from a local organic farm. We paid a fee and J picks up our veggies in C-town every Tuesday. They put normal stuff in the box and stuff that I've never tried such as garlic tops, which are super yummy...who knew?
-We will be celebrating Ang's baby girl Charli this Saturday....it's going to be bright and colorful. I can't wait for her to see it. Then two weeks after that we will be celebrating Nic's sweet little baby! I'm loving all of these babies that are coming to us this Summer!
-Remember Saltwater Sandals? I bought a pair a few weeks back and I feel like a kid again. The hubs wouldn't let me buy a pair for Trey......speaking of Trey...this kid has been a riot this week. Here are some of his top moments:
- Me: "Trey, don't eat grass. You're not a cow. Trey: "I'm a cowboy, mama"
-Trey had on my sole pair of heels last night...I'm so glad that J was home to see this.
-Me: "Trey, why are you in the laundry room by yourself?" Trey: "I'm scratching my back!"
-Trey runs into my room and grabs my Mocking Jay book. He runs to his big boy chair and repeatedly says, "I'm going to sit here and read this bird book." "Here we go!" "Oh, wow that was fun!" Seriously...he said this a million times. He thought that he was awesome.
-Trey is learning how to write!! We're practicing his name and he has the T down...next we will attempt the r.
Jason and I get a date day this Sunday. Whoo hoo! Have a great weekend!
-Brohdy's two top teeth are finally popping through...two days after we weaned. What a wonderful coincidence! :)
-We are done nursing and are doing great! B loves his milk in his sippy and always has a milk beard now. :)
-Brohdy is getting a little closer to walking. He stands on his own for a bit.
-We started receiving vegetables once a week from a local organic farm. We paid a fee and J picks up our veggies in C-town every Tuesday. They put normal stuff in the box and stuff that I've never tried such as garlic tops, which are super yummy...who knew?
-We will be celebrating Ang's baby girl Charli this Saturday....it's going to be bright and colorful. I can't wait for her to see it. Then two weeks after that we will be celebrating Nic's sweet little baby! I'm loving all of these babies that are coming to us this Summer!
-Remember Saltwater Sandals? I bought a pair a few weeks back and I feel like a kid again. The hubs wouldn't let me buy a pair for Trey......speaking of Trey...this kid has been a riot this week. Here are some of his top moments:
- Me: "Trey, don't eat grass. You're not a cow. Trey: "I'm a cowboy, mama"
-Trey had on my sole pair of heels last night...I'm so glad that J was home to see this.
-Me: "Trey, why are you in the laundry room by yourself?" Trey: "I'm scratching my back!"
-Trey runs into my room and grabs my Mocking Jay book. He runs to his big boy chair and repeatedly says, "I'm going to sit here and read this bird book." "Here we go!" "Oh, wow that was fun!" Seriously...he said this a million times. He thought that he was awesome.
-Trey is learning how to write!! We're practicing his name and he has the T down...next we will attempt the r.
Jason and I get a date day this Sunday. Whoo hoo! Have a great weekend!
Comments
Post a Comment