We just wrapped up another busy weekend! We started off the weekend by attending a parenting breakfast at our church (which was just what we needed...I love our Church!) and then I headed off to SH to help set up for Nic's baby shower. Her mom did such an AMAZING job making the decorations and the food. The decor was so unique and adorable. Don't even get me started on her mom's cooking abilities...she is a pro and should seriously open her own business! Her food is so delicious! Nic looked as pretty as ever with her cute baby bump! It was a wonderful day celebrating her sweet baby!
The next day we took the boys to Toys R Us, so that we could get a better idea of what to get Trey for his birthday. I think that he will be pleased with our selection. :) We also went out to eat and then hit up Barnes and Nobles. It was a great family day. Later that day we did the big move of putting the boys in the same room. Here's what a bedroom looks like when it's small....and you squeeze two beds, a giant dresser and glider into it. Last night went great with them sleeping. Their afternoon nap is not going so well. They are in there giggling as I type this. Go to bed boys....mama needs to run!
Trey really wanted to show you guys his beloved blanket that has a giant whole in it
Some side notes:
-Trey will be three next week! He got a super cute haircut from Jess today. :) Thanks for putting up with us Jess!
-Brohdy is now getting SIX teeth all in at once. Poor buddy!!
I think that is all I have to update you on for now. Have a happy week!
The next day we took the boys to Toys R Us, so that we could get a better idea of what to get Trey for his birthday. I think that he will be pleased with our selection. :) We also went out to eat and then hit up Barnes and Nobles. It was a great family day. Later that day we did the big move of putting the boys in the same room. Here's what a bedroom looks like when it's small....and you squeeze two beds, a giant dresser and glider into it. Last night went great with them sleeping. Their afternoon nap is not going so well. They are in there giggling as I type this. Go to bed boys....mama needs to run!
Trey really wanted to show you guys his beloved blanket that has a giant whole in it
Oh, and this one too!
I'm not done with this wall yet...and that sign looks straight when you look at it, but crooked in pictures...hmmm.... :)
Trey's is pretty excited about his party balls and new pictures
Some side notes:
-Trey will be three next week! He got a super cute haircut from Jess today. :) Thanks for putting up with us Jess!
-Brohdy is now getting SIX teeth all in at once. Poor buddy!!
I think that is all I have to update you on for now. Have a happy week!











Comments
Post a Comment