Charli

We celebrated Angela's sweet baby girl Charli this past Saturday. The theme was bright colors that consisted of magenta, orange, light blue/aqua, purple, green, and yellow...basically every bright color that you can think of. :) It turned out super cute! The lighting was pretty dark, so my pictures didn't turn out amazing, but they will do. :)

 Kerry, from Little Shindigs made the cupcakes. I expected them to be super cute, but she surpassed all of my expectations, which she does pretty much every time that I order from her. They were sooo delicious and everyone loved them. Thank you Kerry!!!

 


This was the food table...pre-food. Ang's mom, aunt Terri, and Tammy made some delicious snacks!!
 I bought those cute party balls from Target.


I made a picture banner of Ang and Charli...thank you Troy for the pictures!


 This is the gift table...it was loaded with gifts.....I made the wreath and pennant.



Here are the super cute pom-poms that Nic made!! I loved the two-toned look.


Nic bought the spray paint and flower pots for the center pieces. I spray painted the pots and planted the flowers....no nasty fumes for that sweet baby of hers. Nice teamwork Nic. :)


These were the adorable favors that Jess made. That girl is insanely crafty!


 And here are her adorable girls. They made the shower so much fun. Love these cute little girls!


Instead of baby games, we made Charli an ABC and number book. We also had the guests write down parenting advice in this book that I bought off of Amazon.

 Here is some of the artwork. Ang loved this book!

Nic, Ang, Jess and myself. Love these girls!

I wish that I could have gotten some pictures during the shower, but I was too busy running around doing things and socializing. :) Whoops! Ang's shower was a group effort.  Her mama, Jess and Terri stayed late setting up for it and it turned out awesome! It was was a special day for a very special mama to be! Thank you to everyone who helped!

Comments