Poor little Brohdy had a fever for three days straight this week. It was only at 101, but I couldn't help, but worry about him. He had no other symptoms and then bam he woke up from an extra long morning nap and it was gone. I'm so thankful that he's better! That sweet little boy was such a trooper though. He ate like a champ and never stopped smiling.
We had our last week of swimming this week. Brohdy had to miss his last two sessions due to the fever, which was a bummer, but at least Trey was able to go swimming. He had so much fun and I look forward to taking both boys swimming this summer.
This weekend is going to be a fun one! We're looking at trailers again on Saturday...and then we're off to celebrate our favorite little one year old girl's birthday...TESSA! I can't believe that she is one. She is the cutest little spit fire. Her rolls match Brohdy's as does her sweet spirit. They're going to be best buds and possible champion eaters. :) Happy Birthday little Tessa girl!
Have a wonderful weekend. Bring on the sunshine!!!
Watching the Lion King together...J was obviously enthralled by it.
Going for a ride in Grandpa Tim and Grandma Sue's Truck
Baby boy was still smiling even with a fever
Cheese ball
I love it when he sits like this!
J and I scored a train table off of Craigslist last weekend...we bought a new train set and glued it on to the top...Trey had pulled the little signs and trees off within the ten minutes that I took to make their breakfast. The tracks and farm are holding strong though. The boys love their new table.
We had our last week of swimming this week. Brohdy had to miss his last two sessions due to the fever, which was a bummer, but at least Trey was able to go swimming. He had so much fun and I look forward to taking both boys swimming this summer.
More train table action.
Trey's favorite thing is to run in and greet his baby brudder after his naps. We moved his mattress down after this day. :)
Trey liked to sit in the drivers seat, while we waited for daddy before swimming more than he liked actually swimming.
This kid would LIVE outside. I tell him all of the time that one day soon we will have more grass and trees to climb. He asked if we could climb the telephone poles as well. Sure, buddy, sure.
These two boys make life so big and fun. I love being their mama.
This weekend is going to be a fun one! We're looking at trailers again on Saturday...and then we're off to celebrate our favorite little one year old girl's birthday...TESSA! I can't believe that she is one. She is the cutest little spit fire. Her rolls match Brohdy's as does her sweet spirit. They're going to be best buds and possible champion eaters. :) Happy Birthday little Tessa girl!
Have a wonderful weekend. Bring on the sunshine!!!



Comments
Post a Comment