We had our usual family gathering up at my grandma's on Mother's Day. My grandma is handling her illness with unbelievable strength and grace. She is powering through chemo like a champ. Nothing makes her happier than having her whole family together and this year was no exception. She had a smile on her face and I think that she enjoys telling us what to do all day. :) I love my family and spending time with them. We normally plant flowers and do a little bit of clean up, but this year was a big one.......the guys cut down a GIANT tree. :)
The Saturday before Mother's day I snuck away to Lincoln City with my mama to hit up the outlet stores. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and the drive was unbelievably pretty. We loaded up with cute new clothes and ate at our favorite restaurant, Pier 101. Thank you mama for the most amazing day and for being the greatest mom EVER.
I came home to this pretty tie-dye flower from my sweet in-laws.
I am a secret hippy tie-dye lover and my mom-n-law knows this. :) They are the best. Thank you guys....I wish that Sue was here to celebrate mom's day with. She deserves a day of pampering! I miss you!
We also have been playing outside ALOT this week. I love spending time outside with my boys.
We are L-O-V-I-N-G this weather. I have all of my plants and veggies planted since most of my veggies are in pots. Flowers and veggies growing make me incredibly happy, but not as much as little boys smelling of sunscreen and who are covered in dirt. This summer is going to be the best yet!!
Have I mentioned that my little baby Brohdy will be ONE in a little over a week...my heart is absolutely breaking. :(
The Saturday before Mother's day I snuck away to Lincoln City with my mama to hit up the outlet stores. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and the drive was unbelievably pretty. We loaded up with cute new clothes and ate at our favorite restaurant, Pier 101. Thank you mama for the most amazing day and for being the greatest mom EVER.
I came home to this pretty tie-dye flower from my sweet in-laws.
I am a secret hippy tie-dye lover and my mom-n-law knows this. :) They are the best. Thank you guys....I wish that Sue was here to celebrate mom's day with. She deserves a day of pampering! I miss you!
We also have been playing outside ALOT this week. I love spending time outside with my boys.
This pretty much sums up most of our days. The grey hair keeps growing.
We are L-O-V-I-N-G this weather. I have all of my plants and veggies planted since most of my veggies are in pots. Flowers and veggies growing make me incredibly happy, but not as much as little boys smelling of sunscreen and who are covered in dirt. This summer is going to be the best yet!!
Have I mentioned that my little baby Brohdy will be ONE in a little over a week...my heart is absolutely breaking. :(











Comments
Post a Comment