Happy Birthday my sweet, little Brohdy. I remember being so nervous about the love that I would have for you. I was certain that it couldn't rival the love that I already had for your big brother, but I was wrong. I loved you instantly.
You are the sweetest little man and I sure do love being your mama. You have changed me in so many ways and I'm a much better mom and person, because of you.
I am heartbroken that you are already one. I've been pretty emotional about it this past week, but to me you will always be my little baby Brohdster. The little baby that smiled and laughed early. The little chubby boy who has his mama's eye color. You're just awesome little buddy and my heart is so full, because of you.
I look forward to watching you grow up with your big brother. You love him so much already.
Here's to you little man. Happy First Birthday.
Your mommy and daddy love you so much!!!
You are the sweetest little man and I sure do love being your mama. You have changed me in so many ways and I'm a much better mom and person, because of you.
I am heartbroken that you are already one. I've been pretty emotional about it this past week, but to me you will always be my little baby Brohdster. The little baby that smiled and laughed early. The little chubby boy who has his mama's eye color. You're just awesome little buddy and my heart is so full, because of you.
I look forward to watching you grow up with your big brother. You love him so much already.
Here's to you little man. Happy First Birthday.
Your mommy and daddy love you so much!!!
I will post pictures from his family party later tonight. :)

Comments
Post a Comment