Here are the pictures from B's party. I went with an aqua and orange theme (my favorite color combo....they were even my wedding colors. :)) I bought the dinosaur printables from my friend who used them for a previous party. Little Shindigs (she is super talented...look her up! :)) made the smash cake and cupcakes. I cut out and ironed B's shirt and my mama stitched around it. I also made him a super easy party hat. :)We kept it small and the food simple this year...pizza...fruit...and cupcakes. :)
Thank you to everyone who came! It was so much fun and soooooooooo RELAXING!!!!!
I just tucked my one year old to bed. My one year old. Sigh. I will update you tomorrow on Brohdy's stats and what is new with him. :)
Thank you to everyone who came! It was so much fun and soooooooooo RELAXING!!!!!
I used tissue paper and spray paint for the one
.
His fun little hat
Little Shindigs also made these cute centerpieces!!
Gift Bags
I just tucked my one year old to bed. My one year old. Sigh. I will update you tomorrow on Brohdy's stats and what is new with him. :)






































Comments
Post a Comment