Brohdy at One Year

Brohdy had his one year well-check today.

He weighs 22lbs and is 28 1/4 inches tall. He's only in the 8th percentile for height and 95th for head. :)

He hasn't started walking yet. He cruises everywhere and loves walking with his walker, but he gets frustrated at us when we attempt to have him walk between J and I. He makes a grunt sound and falls to his tush. He's just not ready and I'm ok with that. It makes me feel like he's still a baby.  :)

He says car and ball. He still only says mama when he's upset. Stinker.

He is still an eating machine. He loves to eat and makes the happy sigh sound after he takes bites.

I've slowly started the weaning process. He also drinks whole milk and water from a sippy.

He sleeps all night and takes two good naps that average between an hour and a half and two hours. We sometimes have to skip the morning nap if we have to go somewhere out of town, but we try to make it a rare occurrence. He goes to bed between 6:30 and 7:00 and wakes up between 6:30 and 7:00 in the morning. A couple of weeks ago he woke me up at 5:30 though...joy!

He is going through a separation anxiety phase right now and I haven't been able to leave him in Sunday school the past few weeks at church. Thankfully, our church has speakers rigged in the hallway, so I haven't missed too much. :)

He's still a happy camper and super sweet, but he can be pretty dramatic when you take something away from him or move him away from the entertainment center.

He still only has his two bottom teeth....but that doesn't stop him from eating everything in site. :)

This little guy brings so much joy to our family. Happy One Year baby boy!!!






Comments