Birthday Party & Sunshine

This last weekend was a good one! Jess did a wonderful job at putting together Tessa girl's first Birthday party. The theme was Cinco De Mayo since little miss was born on May 5th. It was bright and colorful and it was nice enough for it be held outside. They have a HUGE backyard....a backyard that we drool over since ours is so small and it's set up with lots of fun stuff for the kiddos to play on. Trey had a blast. :) They even had a fire going over in their fire pit...Logan is quite the wood collector. :) Here are some pics of the cute birthday girl and the awesome decor that Jess whipped up.


Daddy gave up his socks to keep B's feet warm....Being able to improvise is key when you become a parent. :)



Trey was super stoked about his cupcake

Look at that cute table!!!



Getting sleepy.

That sombrero was awesome!


Look at those two lovebirds...Logan wants to kill me now. :)



We dig each other.



Trey and his new American Flag that I picked up from the dollar store. He took it with him in the van to the party. Future patriot?


My heart is bursting. Love these two little hooligans.


We had beautful weather on Sunday




We walked down to our local park, so that J could try to fly the airplane that grandpa Tim got for Trey...it was too windy, so we hit up the play structure instead.








Today has been equally beautful! We went for a long walk...played at another park and played outside at our house. The boys had to be stipped down before coming inside...I have a feeling that our water bill is going to get a tad bigger this summer.

In other news....I deleted my facebook! Hooray. :) It's been a long time coming. I've had it for 8 years and it's time for a change. No big reason why, but I'm happy with my decision. I think it will make me be less lazy when it comes to contacting people and it will also help me to be more productive during nap time. :)

Anyways, that's our weekend wrap-up. I hope that everyone else enjoyed the beautfiul weather!


Comments