Being a Mama

Being a mama is amazing. It's rewarding and the biggest blessing in my life. Sure, it has its exhausting moments, but they are only that. Small moments. There is nothing sweeter than being loved in return from your babies. It's pure and unconditional. I can't believe that these boys are mine most days. These two boys make life so incredibly big  and I am so grateful that God chose me...ME to be their mama. 


 Thank you my sweet little hooligans for making me feel like the most blessed mama in the world. Thank you for giving me a reason to smile every day....for making me a better person...for making my relationship with our Heavenly Father stronger.  I look forward to our many adventures together. I love every single thing about you two sweet boys. There is nothing better on this earth than you.

Love Always,

Your Mama

Comments