Brohdy is 11 Months!

11 months. Brohdy turns 11 months tomorrow.  It seems unreal that he's almost one. I try not to think about it too much but it's hard not when he is doing something new every day now.

He continues to be a sweetheart. He's such a love bug. I always tell Jason that he's going to be that kid who is friends with everyone. He's always smiling....even after his brother picks on him. I just love his sweet soul. What a blessing.

He is crawling EVERYWHERE now. He's also pulling himself up into a standing position....on everything. He can pull himself up onto the walker and walk with it. He thinks that he is the coolest and is always making sure that we're watching him. :)

He says baba all of the time....he's said dada...and he still only says mama when he's upset.

He continues to be a great eater. We're nursing about 4 times per day....and we'll slowly start the weaning process this month. I will miss our morning session the most, but I'm looking forward to being able to wear a normal bra again...and to drink an extra coffee if I need to. :)  He eats any type of food that you put in front of him. He stopped eating purees all together last month. He would get offended if we tried to feed him baby food. :)

He's still rocking those two bottom teeth.

I weighed him a couple of weeks ago and he weighed 2llbs....and he still is short....and has tiny little feet.

We made the switch to cloth diapers overnight...this only happened, because I was out of disposables, but didn't realize it until bedtime....well the Bumgenius held up for almost 13 hours, so I've made the switch...no leaks! Yay!!!!

Trey and Brohdy have so much fun together, but they also make it hard for me to get anything done during the day. I play referee most of the day...they are always fighting over toys...and having competitions on who can get the most bonks on the head per day. Thank goodness they are good nappers!!! They sure do love each other though and its the sweetest thing.


This kid is the best. I know that I've said it before, but he has made me a better mom and person. I am so thankful for him. Happy 11 months sweet baby boy!!!




Of course, Trey needed to get in on the action


 Being Naughty


Little Einsteins 




Trey jumped in on the picture...




It's hard to tell, but this kid has some curls back there










Comments