Birdie Shower

I threw my favorite neighbor and friend a baby shower yesterday. Katie is pregnant with her third and last baby. The little miss will be joining the coolest big brother and sister and I can't wait to meet her!

I went with a sweet baby birdie theme for the shower. Light pink and white were the colors with little bird accents. I found Katie's invites and printables off of Etsy from a sweet shop called Frog Prince Paperi. 

We drank Strawberry Lemonade Spritzer out of cute mason jars and ate chicken salad sandwiches courtesy of my mama, veggies and fruit salad. I made white wedding cake and raspberry swirl cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.  The mama to be also made a super yummy blackberry cobbler.  

I decided that we would make onsies instead of playing baby games. I am just not a fan of games. :) The onsies were so easy to make. I purchased the appliques off of Etsy and had the guests iron them on.  The guests loved it!

I had so much fun throwing Katie this shower! Thank you to my mama for all helping me out. My mom is always the greatest at helping me throw showers. :)

I wish that I would have taken more up close pics of the little details, but I ran out of time. My camera didn't take the best pictures either. I am secretly waiting for a new camera...I even put one in the amazon cart....husband. :)




 I took individual pictures of everyone holding their creation for Katie's album also. :)


Now on to the next baby shower. It's baby season!!

Comments