Happy late St. Paddy's Day! The boys finally got rid of their colds, so we celebrated by making corned beef, cabbage, carrots and potatoes. The boys loved it, especially Brohdy whom seems to love everything that we put in front of him. He doesn't care what it is as long as he can shove it in his mouth. We got dressed up in green and headed over for my sweet nephew's first birthday party. I can't believe that he is already one....it only means that Brohdy will be one soon....and then Trey's 3rd birthday. Agh. The only thing that I'm looking forward to is decorating and going somewhere fun for their special day. We are keeping their birthday's low key this year and I am so looking forward to that.
Last week I posted about sunshine...this week I'll post about snow. Oh, Oregon...you are crazy!
Last week I posted about sunshine...this week I'll post about snow. Oh, Oregon...you are crazy!
Check out that hot mom mobile
Breakfast is my my favorite part of the day
You always know that your child is up to something when you can't hear them...
Happy St. Paddy's Day! I love this little mama's boy!
That tongue
He is so photogenic
Trying to get a decent picture of them together is not an easy task
My next project! Sanding down my bookcases...it is now half done
Comments
Post a Comment