We had the best weather the past few days, which means that we were outside the majority of the time. Of course it's raining today, but that's Oregon for you. Both boys caught colds last week after two months of not having one, so I'm thankful that it was warm enough for them to be outside. There is nothing, absolutely nothing better than hanging outside with our kiddos. It's amazing to watch Trey explore and make a complete mess out of himself in the sandbox. What a joyous few days that we had.
Another exciting thing is that little man is finally babbling! He doesn't say dada or mama yet, but he says baba all of the time now and da for dog!
Don't mind the snot on their faces, but here's a recap of our last few days:
Another exciting thing is that little man is finally babbling! He doesn't say dada or mama yet, but he says baba all of the time now and da for dog!
Don't mind the snot on their faces, but here's a recap of our last few days:
Attempting to take pictures, while blowing bubbles
I've had these slippers since high school...about time for an upgrade
Little man trying to crawl
He loved rolling everywhere on that blanket
This kid and his sand...
Watching brother
Our new magnet board. I saw this months ago on Pinterest and I finally made one a couple of weeks ago. Baby boy loves it!
Trey is so much taller than Brohdy....


Comments
Post a Comment