This week is a waiting game. My grandma goes in to meet with a specialist on Thursday to figure out what her next step will be. I am sad, but I continue to hear God. He continues to remind me that He is here....that He will take care of my grandma and my family. It also helps that my grandma is a total rock star. The doctor stopped by one day while I was visiting and told her that she needed to walk to the door and back twice. She responded, "No big deal." She did it and the next day she walked around the whole floor. She is my hero!

"Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us." -Romans 5:3-5
On a happier note, we were given a new play structure from one of J's sweet co-workers.
The boys love it!
Baby Brother has discovered that he likes to sleep on his belly
My Spring/Summer wreath that I made in January.
I waited patiently to hang it up. It's my favorite thus far...a combo of my favorite colors
and by far the easiest to make! I'm done making wreaths for a bit.
This one should hopefully last through summer.
Trey continued to put this box on my head, so I decided to draw a picture.
As you can see, I wasn't blessed with the artistic gene.
One day I had to run inside to lay Brohdy down real quick...
I came back and Trey was so excited to show me his ladybug!
The ladybug didn't move. It even stayed on his arm, while he went down the slide.
Then as we put it in the grass before we went inside I realized that Trey had loved the little ladybug a tad too much. I hope that it regained its strength. BOYS.
Remember how I was talking about how much Trey loved his vitamins?
Yeah....he sticks them in weird places.
Comments
Post a Comment