10 Months!!

Brohdy turned 10 months yesterday. Sigh. I can't believe that my baby boy is 10 months old already. It kills me! Month 9 was a big month for baby brother. Here's his monthly update.

-Little man is crawling. Does he do it correctly? Nope. He army crawls. EVERYWHERE. It cracks me up.  It reminds me of myself with athletics. I always did stuff differently, but it always worked. Haha. He just motors his little arms, while dragging his chubby little legs. He is all over the place and gets into everything. He also thinks that he is the coolest for doing this. He giggles with glee now that he can move around. I love that he comes to me every few minutes for a snuggle and lays his sweet head on my shoulder.

-He's pulling himself up onto things...and has fallen a few times, which is devastating for him. Poor buddy.

-He loves to stand and take steps. He loves walking to wherever his brother is or to mommy and daddy with our help. It's so funny seeing his short little body take steps!

-He loves to eat and eat and eat and eat. He will eat anything and everything. We're still nursing five times a day. I'm trying to get him down to four times this month and then down to three and then down to none. :) He gets a bottle of breast milk before bed now since I have so much in the freezer and I hate to waste it! He loves that bottle. He holds it on his own, which is the cutest thing.

-He's still a mama's boy though he does get excited when his daddy comes home from work and loves laughing with him. I sure hope that he never outgrows this.

-His heart gets broken throughout the day when big brother moves toys away from him...though he is still obsessed with Trey. Trey can make him laugh like no one else.

-He's still taking two good naps and sleeping 12 hours at night. Every few days he seems to like to wake up in the middle of the night, but goes right back to sleep with his binky. Thanks daddy. :)

- His bottom tooth finally broke back through!

Happy ten months Brohdy boy. You are the sweetest little boy. We love you so much. Now hit pause button buddy and stop growing!!!!


Best toy for a crawling baby. Clean dog dishes.



 He got a tad crazy with his sippy.




Chowing down on grilled cheese


His new cheese face


Comments