Oregon sure has blessed us with some beautiful Winter weather this past week. We had so much fun playing outside and going for runs and walks. I really hope that this isn't the calm before the storm and we get rained out all Spring...something that Oregon likes to do. I'll take what we can get though!
Playing out back with brother...who refuses to get his picture taken most days
It's so hard to get them both to look at the camera.
Watching brother go crazy outside
We had a park day with some of our friends!
Trey was a wild man.
Watching from the Bjorn
He is able to pedal his trike now...I'm not going to lie...I teared up.
Trey got to attend his favorite buddy and mini hero Harrison's 4th Birthday party. I put him directly into the bath after this..haha
Seriously. This kid begs to wear basketball shorts...every day. Most days without a shirt.
The best picture that we could get of the two of them. Do boys ever pose?
Trey has rad fashion sense...ok...I do. Notice the Mini Mac shirt underneath?
This past week of gorgeous days has made me extremely excited for this Summer. I can't wait to play everyday outside with my boys and to get dirty. God knew what he was doing when he made me a mama of boys!
Comments
Post a Comment