We're not big on Valentine's Day around here, but I try to make it fun for the boys. We made heart shaped cake pops and pretzels with M&M's. We also put together some Valentines for Grams, Grandma Sue, Bachan and Great Grandma and hand delivered them. I received my new Chevron rug that day and I love it. Like I told J...it's A-MAZING! AND I got a steal of a deal on it! The hubs also brought home some sandwiches and bubbly...the best part was that he did my dishes. Good man! :) We ended the night by playing Family Feud on the IPad. As you can see...we're pretty boring when it comes to this Holiday. We were so busy that day that I forgot to take any photos...whoops!
We have had a couple of busy, but fun weeks. Trey has came out of his little turd like funk and is back to his hilarious self. The Brohd is still working on crawling, but hasn't mastered it yet. He prefers to sit or stand.... with his most favorite thing being eating. He has gone back to sleeping all night after a week of waking up between 3 and 4. I am starting to look more human and have gone back to my once a day coffee instead of two.
These two boys are a riot together. They give each other kisses all day long....I wonder how long this will last...but oh, how it melts me!! Trey doesn't like to share with Brohdy one minute and then can't stop handing Brohdy toys the next...His new thing is calling us little baby daddy and little baby mommy. The things that come out his mouth amaze me. He is a crazy little dude...Trey's favorite things still include cars, books, making words with letters, reading words off of things and spelling....not to mention running around like a mad man..,never sitting still...having mommy wear his beloved blankie as a cape...wrestling with mommy and daddy after Brohdy goes to bed....stalking....and driving me bonkers. He's a love bug though and loves to give hugs and kisses. I always tell him that he is a sweet boy with a kind heart...so act like it! :)
We are looking forward to a low key weekend that includes me finally using my pedicure certificate from Nic (thank you friend!), having an early bday dinner for my bro and Jason and we get to have Jason for an extra day!
We have had a couple of busy, but fun weeks. Trey has came out of his little turd like funk and is back to his hilarious self. The Brohd is still working on crawling, but hasn't mastered it yet. He prefers to sit or stand.... with his most favorite thing being eating. He has gone back to sleeping all night after a week of waking up between 3 and 4. I am starting to look more human and have gone back to my once a day coffee instead of two.
These two boys are a riot together. They give each other kisses all day long....I wonder how long this will last...but oh, how it melts me!! Trey doesn't like to share with Brohdy one minute and then can't stop handing Brohdy toys the next...His new thing is calling us little baby daddy and little baby mommy. The things that come out his mouth amaze me. He is a crazy little dude...Trey's favorite things still include cars, books, making words with letters, reading words off of things and spelling....not to mention running around like a mad man..,never sitting still...having mommy wear his beloved blankie as a cape...wrestling with mommy and daddy after Brohdy goes to bed....stalking....and driving me bonkers. He's a love bug though and loves to give hugs and kisses. I always tell him that he is a sweet boy with a kind heart...so act like it! :)
This is his new look...
Trey is obsessed with those color pencils
We are looking forward to a low key weekend that includes me finally using my pedicure certificate from Nic (thank you friend!), having an early bday dinner for my bro and Jason and we get to have Jason for an extra day!
Have a happy weekend!
Comments
Post a Comment