Birthday Fun

We had so much fun celebrating Jason's birthday up in Portland! We went out and ate the BEST sushi that I have ever tasted and then went to a little karaoke bar. I loved getting to see Liz and Ash! We spent most of the time talking about Ash's upcoming wedding and reminiscing about college days...we then realized how old that we were...sigh...BUT we also realized that we are never too old to embarrass ourselves or significant others with some sweet dance moves. I miss those two girls so much! We are also able to meet up with Jordan and Molly and we basically sat most of the night...chatted and attempted to dance to some old school hip hop. Fun times. :)

 I was so ready to get home the next day that I woke up every hour throughout the night and then woke the hubs up at 8. He was overly stoked to wake up that early, but he powered through it and got us home just time for B to wake up from his first nap. Thank you Sue for taking such good care of the boys. They were both so excited that she was there that they were up before 6 for her...haha...poor Gramma Sue. Thankfully, she was able to catch a nap that day.

Thank you to all of our friends for such a fun and relaxing night!





Comments