Brohdy turned 9 months old yesterday! I'm in denial of this, but I will write a post to celebrate this occasion.
This is what the boys did, while I was out and about with my mom a couple of weekends ago.
This sweet little boy weighs 19 ½ lbs. and is 27 inches long. He also has a HUGE head! He’s in the 10% for height and the 35% for weight and his head…well….it’s BIG. :) He is finally thinning out to equal out to his length. Wearing twelve month pants is out of the question…they are much too long. He wears size three diapers at night since he hasn’t leaked through them, but I will buy size fours next month since the box lasts for so long. He still has his sweet little arm and leg rolls and our doctor said that he’s growing perfectly for the breastfed chart. Yay!
He takes two naps per day. They range from 2 hours to 2 ½ hours long. His bedtime is still ridiculously early around 6:00-6:30 and he sleeps straight until around 6:15…sometimes he makes it a little bit longer. I still haven’t adapted to waking up at the butt crack of dawn, but I’m working on it!
The little bum is scooting all over the place. Army crawls a bit, but hasn’t fully taken off yet. He has started to pull himself up onto to short objects like his toy basket and walker. I have a feeling that he might just skip crawling all together and start walking since he enjoys standing and walking while he hold his hands…though I'm thinking that this milestone probably won’t take place for a while.
He communicates by screeching and is extremely social, but he has yet to fully say dada or mama. Our doctor said that her second daughter was the same way and now she won’t stop talking! I try not to worry too much about this since I can tell he’s communicating in other ways, but I long for the day that he says mama!!
The kid loves his food! We are basically on all fingers food now! I sometimes do purees for dinner, but I’ve been steaming his vegetables and mushing up his fruit for him to eat. He loves shoving food in his mouth! His favorite meals include bananas, waffles, cheerios, cheese, and broccoli. We will slowly introduce meat and berries this month. The kid sure does love to eat!
He loves to dance, wave hi, give kisses, and laugh at his brother.
He loves his binky for nap and bedtime. He’s very vocal when he’s tired. Very.
I sure do love being a mama to you Brohdy. You are the sweetest Brohd and everyone just wants to squeeze you! Now please stop growing.


Comments
Post a Comment