Oregon sure has blessed us with some beautiful weather this week. What a perfect way to ring in the New Year! We have been enjoying the weather, taking down Christmas decorations and organizing to start our New Year off right.
I've always said that I'm not fond of New Year's resolutions, but I have been trying to live each day with more intention for a while now. I'm trying to spend more quiet time with the Lord, putting chores aside during the day to play with the boys, spending more time with my hubs, and finishing tasks after the boys go to bed, so that they're not waiting for me the next day. I've learned that it's a vicious cycle if I put any of these things off for even one day. Live with intention every day....you only get one shot at this life and I don't know about you...but I'm really itching to spend eternity in Heaven with my family and friends. :)
Happy New Year!!!
I have no idea where Trey got the whole duck from to make Brohdy laugh, but I guess we laugh at the U of O Ducks' uniforms....so it makes sense. :)
I've always said that I'm not fond of New Year's resolutions, but I have been trying to live each day with more intention for a while now. I'm trying to spend more quiet time with the Lord, putting chores aside during the day to play with the boys, spending more time with my hubs, and finishing tasks after the boys go to bed, so that they're not waiting for me the next day. I've learned that it's a vicious cycle if I put any of these things off for even one day. Live with intention every day....you only get one shot at this life and I don't know about you...but I'm really itching to spend eternity in Heaven with my family and friends. :)
Happy New Year!!!
My baby moved up to his big boy car seat!
Enjoying the sunshine...Brohdy was in heaven riding in the wagon.
Comments
Post a Comment