I don't have a lot to blog about this week, because we have been a tad boring. We have been going on a lot of walks and jogs since Oregon has blessed us with some more sunny, but cold days. The boys have also been having a lot of fun breaking in their new toys from Christmas. Trey has been playing play dough every day and loves his Melissa & Doug Spelling Toy. Of course he is overly obsessed with his Cars still and today he thought that he was the coolest for toting around some dimes and quarters. He kept asking, "Where's my money, mommy?" and "I have loads of money, mommy!" That kid. Other than that...we are continuing to revamp the house and to purge our closet and garage. Loads of fun!
One exciting thing is that the Brohdster started to crawl backwards yesterday! I was so proud of him, but my mommy heart made me tear up a bit. I'm not ready for the brother wrestling matches or for him to start to bonk his head. I am content with holding him, while he sits and plays. J always tells me that I can't keep them locked up forever, but I argue that I could...technically....right? :)



One exciting thing is that the Brohdster started to crawl backwards yesterday! I was so proud of him, but my mommy heart made me tear up a bit. I'm not ready for the brother wrestling matches or for him to start to bonk his head. I am content with holding him, while he sits and plays. J always tells me that I can't keep them locked up forever, but I argue that I could...technically....right? :)


Comments
Post a Comment