Cabin Fever!

We have been stuck inside for the past four days due to heavy rain, flood waters and wind. Mama is experiencing cabin fever bad. I am a homebody through and through, but I also enjoy getting fresh air at least once a day. It's also been a little bit of a challenge trying to occupy a 2 1/2 year old for so long. We've played cars, built a fort, wrestled, danced and did some extra art projects. Basically we've made a mess out of the house. I even caved and let him watch an extra episode of Handy Manny Christmas. :) We survived it though and now I am so looking forward to the weekend and for getting out of the house! Hooray!

We're hoping that the weather clears up enough for us to be able to visit our friends from Cincinnati who are staying with family on the coast. We also cant' wait to watch the Niner game on Sunday!



This is what we have been doing the past few days to stay sane.

We call this look the "Little Mac" look from It's Always Sunny

Look at those blues!






Trey's newest obsession is sporting basketball shorts....
every day and saying, "I'm a baller!"



Stay dry folks!

Comments