Let It Be Christmas Everywhere!

We have been having so much fun doing Holiday activities with the boys! We took them to get our Christmas Tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Trey had a blast running through the tree lot. He could have cared less what tree we chose as long as we got to take one home. :) He, of course got mad when we had to leave the tree lot. See the picture below. He can be so pleasant sometimes. :)


Here is what our tree looks like this year! Trey put the angel on top and reminds us every day that he did. Oh and it's straight this year! Hoorah! :)
Up close of a fabric ornament that I made.

The next weekend I took the boys to the annual Christmas parade in Sweet Home. Trey was in heaven since I let him have a candy cane. I think that he loves parades, because it's one of the only times that he's ever allowed to eat candy besides the sugar free suckers at the doctor's office. :)

I love Brohdy's pea coat! It was Trey's originally. He looks so cute in it and even more squeezable!



That night we went to our town's lighted Christmas parade with our neighbors. It was short and sweet and so much fun for Trey! We are adding it to our annual Holiday to do list. After the parade we drove to a local home and watched their light show that is set to music and even has a giant talking snowman. It was a hit for all of us!





I have to add these pics of the boys. Bachan surprised us with an adorable blanket for Brohdy. Of course Trey had to get out the one she had made for him when he was a baby. She also made those cute Cars pj's for Trey and is making the boys matching Christmas pj's. She is the best!



I'll leave you with this cute one of Brohd sitting under the tree.




Holidays are so awesome with kiddos!

Comments