Hello!! We have had busy week filled with Christmas activities! Along with all of the Christmas music, cartoons, and Christmas books, we have also been busy completing fun projects.
Last weekend we made Cinnamon and applesauce ornaments for our tree. It was supposed to be an activity done with our sweet little friend Kaylie, but with the craziness of the month and my son's monthly cold put a damper on our plans. Seriously, Trey has had one cold each month for the past 6 months. He used to maybe get three colds per year and now he's the one always with a cold. He also has been passing them on to me and Brohdy. I guess it's building up his immune system, but it also makes me want to keep him locked up from the public. Ha. :)
Anyways, back to the fun stuff! Trey had a blast cutting out the ornaments. Brohdy got in on the action too. Our house smells so yummy! I do have to mention that this was our second batch. I didn't have enough cinnamon the first time around and well, I learned you can't wing this recipe.



Our tree with the addition of the ornaments.
We also had J's company dinner last weekend...

Last Sunday we made our annual trip to Storybook Land. I have gone there since I was a little girl and that place still never gets old. It's so much fun! Trey was so into it this year. His favorite was the Cars Display. :) I loved watching him and my little nieces ooh and ahh over the displays. I totally believe in the magic of Christmas. :)














On Tuesday I went to Club Mom in Sweet Home with S and we made center pieces, snow globes, wreaths, and snowflakes. It's such a fun thing that they put on. Trey even made us a card and an ornament. I had a hard time fully concentrating on the activities since I worried about Brohdy the whole time. It was right smack dab in the middle of his nap time, but thank goodness, he did great. I think that I might be a little overly attached to my children, though I 've gotten much better since Trey was a baby. Trey was just stoked that he got a break from me and told me that he just wanted to play mama. :) I am thankful that he enjoys some time away from his folks. I'm hoping that S, Jess and I can start going to Club Mom regularly again.

On Thursday, Trey and I made sugar cookies and Ice Cream cone trees. He ate more of the m&m's then planned, but what the heck... it's Christmas....my husband is cringing as he reads this... :) We also worked on a special Christmas present for our sweet friend Kaylie. Her daddy is going to love it.


Here is our Christmas Tree that we decorated for the SHHS Alumni foundation. It sold for $1000! It was the highest selling tree. The coolest part is that the theme was the Reason for the Season and it goes to a church where the kiddos get to take home the ornaments!


I'm off to snuggle my little stuffed up boys! I can't believe that Christmas is next week. I have a lot of baking to get done!
Last weekend we made Cinnamon and applesauce ornaments for our tree. It was supposed to be an activity done with our sweet little friend Kaylie, but with the craziness of the month and my son's monthly cold put a damper on our plans. Seriously, Trey has had one cold each month for the past 6 months. He used to maybe get three colds per year and now he's the one always with a cold. He also has been passing them on to me and Brohdy. I guess it's building up his immune system, but it also makes me want to keep him locked up from the public. Ha. :)
Anyways, back to the fun stuff! Trey had a blast cutting out the ornaments. Brohdy got in on the action too. Our house smells so yummy! I do have to mention that this was our second batch. I didn't have enough cinnamon the first time around and well, I learned you can't wing this recipe.
Our tree with the addition of the ornaments.
We also had J's company dinner last weekend...

Last Sunday we made our annual trip to Storybook Land. I have gone there since I was a little girl and that place still never gets old. It's so much fun! Trey was so into it this year. His favorite was the Cars Display. :) I loved watching him and my little nieces ooh and ahh over the displays. I totally believe in the magic of Christmas. :)




On Tuesday I went to Club Mom in Sweet Home with S and we made center pieces, snow globes, wreaths, and snowflakes. It's such a fun thing that they put on. Trey even made us a card and an ornament. I had a hard time fully concentrating on the activities since I worried about Brohdy the whole time. It was right smack dab in the middle of his nap time, but thank goodness, he did great. I think that I might be a little overly attached to my children, though I 've gotten much better since Trey was a baby. Trey was just stoked that he got a break from me and told me that he just wanted to play mama. :) I am thankful that he enjoys some time away from his folks. I'm hoping that S, Jess and I can start going to Club Mom regularly again.
On Thursday, Trey and I made sugar cookies and Ice Cream cone trees. He ate more of the m&m's then planned, but what the heck... it's Christmas....my husband is cringing as he reads this... :) We also worked on a special Christmas present for our sweet friend Kaylie. Her daddy is going to love it.
Here is our Christmas Tree that we decorated for the SHHS Alumni foundation. It sold for $1000! It was the highest selling tree. The coolest part is that the theme was the Reason for the Season and it goes to a church where the kiddos get to take home the ornaments!

Yes, my mom had me make LuLu a headband. She's a beauty.

I'm off to snuggle my little stuffed up boys! I can't believe that Christmas is next week. I have a lot of baking to get done!
Comments
Post a Comment