Brohdy is 7 months old! I feel like I just posted about him turning 6 months…ugh.
I busted out my scale to weigh him since he doesn’t have an appointment until he’s 9 months old. He is a couple ounces shy of 19lbs. I squeeze him into 9 month stuff, but he can wear 12 month stuff though it is a tad long for our short boy.
He’s still sleeping great, but we’re back to a 6 or 6:30 bedtime. The 7:00 bedtime worked for a couple of weeks… oh, well. :) He still sometimes wakes up around 5 or so to nurse and on those days he will go back to sleep until 7ish. Most nights he sleeps all night until 6 and then he’s up for the day. It’s funny having an early morning riser and then having a bum like Trey who sleeps until 8 or later most days…I just need to make myself go to bed before 10:30. I’m working on it.
He finally found his voice! He has been screeching away for the past few weeks. He now wakes up from his naps partying. :) He also still has that feisty attitude when you take your cell phone out of his reach.
As I mentioned before his two bottom teeth popped through on Christmas! He might not be as active as his big bro, but his teeth came in two months earlier than Trey. :)
He shows no indication of even wanting to crawl. He prefers to sit up and play, be held or hang out in his Jumperoo or exersuacer. The beefcake just finally started to jump in his jumperoo. Don’t get too excited…he jumps for about a minute and then goes back to chilling.
He is rocking the solids. He loves EVERYTHING. I’ve made him sweet potatoes, squash, apples, pears and bananas and he has devoured them all. We just started two meals a day instead of one and he was quite pleased. Trey didn’t dig pureed foods as much, so it’s been fun to actually have a kid eat my creations. Trey only enjoyed finger food, which I’m sure Brohdy will too since he likes anything that goes into his mouth.
He has become extremely attached to his mama these past couple of weeks. I’m hoping it was because of his teeth, but at the same time I kind of like it. :) Trey is such a daddy’s boy that it’s nice to feel so loved..... :)
His hair is starting to become thicker…not to mention long and unruly, but I can’t cut it. We will wait until his first birthday like we did with Trey. It also looks like he has a few curls in there, which I don’t know if I will ever be able to cut....
Trey and Brohdy crack each other up. I can’t even get him to laugh like Trey can. They growl, giggle, and blow raspberries at each other. They interact more and more each month. We call it the brother code. It’s the cutest thing.
His favorite things right now are mama’s milk, food, his mommy, daddy, and brother, teethers, things that he can knock over, blowing raspberries, his crib, cell phones, his brother’s cars, screeching, sucking on his bottom lip, laughing and smiling.
Happy 7 months sweet cheeks. We love you so much!



I busted out my scale to weigh him since he doesn’t have an appointment until he’s 9 months old. He is a couple ounces shy of 19lbs. I squeeze him into 9 month stuff, but he can wear 12 month stuff though it is a tad long for our short boy.
He’s still sleeping great, but we’re back to a 6 or 6:30 bedtime. The 7:00 bedtime worked for a couple of weeks… oh, well. :) He still sometimes wakes up around 5 or so to nurse and on those days he will go back to sleep until 7ish. Most nights he sleeps all night until 6 and then he’s up for the day. It’s funny having an early morning riser and then having a bum like Trey who sleeps until 8 or later most days…I just need to make myself go to bed before 10:30. I’m working on it.
He finally found his voice! He has been screeching away for the past few weeks. He now wakes up from his naps partying. :) He also still has that feisty attitude when you take your cell phone out of his reach.
As I mentioned before his two bottom teeth popped through on Christmas! He might not be as active as his big bro, but his teeth came in two months earlier than Trey. :)
He shows no indication of even wanting to crawl. He prefers to sit up and play, be held or hang out in his Jumperoo or exersuacer. The beefcake just finally started to jump in his jumperoo. Don’t get too excited…he jumps for about a minute and then goes back to chilling.
He is rocking the solids. He loves EVERYTHING. I’ve made him sweet potatoes, squash, apples, pears and bananas and he has devoured them all. We just started two meals a day instead of one and he was quite pleased. Trey didn’t dig pureed foods as much, so it’s been fun to actually have a kid eat my creations. Trey only enjoyed finger food, which I’m sure Brohdy will too since he likes anything that goes into his mouth.
He has become extremely attached to his mama these past couple of weeks. I’m hoping it was because of his teeth, but at the same time I kind of like it. :) Trey is such a daddy’s boy that it’s nice to feel so loved..... :)
His hair is starting to become thicker…not to mention long and unruly, but I can’t cut it. We will wait until his first birthday like we did with Trey. It also looks like he has a few curls in there, which I don’t know if I will ever be able to cut....
Trey and Brohdy crack each other up. I can’t even get him to laugh like Trey can. They growl, giggle, and blow raspberries at each other. They interact more and more each month. We call it the brother code. It’s the cutest thing.
His favorite things right now are mama’s milk, food, his mommy, daddy, and brother, teethers, things that he can knock over, blowing raspberries, his crib, cell phones, his brother’s cars, screeching, sucking on his bottom lip, laughing and smiling.
Happy 7 months sweet cheeks. We love you so much!
Comments
Post a Comment