I love how this time of year really allows for us to think hard about what we’re thankful for. I like to make a list each year of what I am thankful for. It’s nice to be able to reference it when I’m not having a very thankful day. :)
- I am thankful for Jesus. It has taken me many years to really feel the love and joy that comes with giving your heart to Him. He has saved my soul. I always believed in Jesus…stood up for Him, but I didn’t truly know Him until a couple of years ago. I am happier, grateful and fuller, because of His love and grace.
- I am thankful for my J. I am thankful that he works so hard that I will never have to go a day without being with my babies. He is also a selfless father who unconditionally loves his boys, which is why his boys can’t get enough of him. J is Trey’s world and I can already tell that Brohdy will not be far behind.
- I am thankful for my sweet boys. I couldn’t imagine a day without them. I couldn’t breathe without them. They are my heart and my world.
- I am thankful that I am living for eternity now, so that one day I can see my first baby. I think of her often and I can’t wait to her sweet face and hold her and never let go.
- I am thankful for my parents. What a sweet life they blessed me with. They are two of my most favorite people in the world and I consider them best friends. I respect them and would do anything for them. Watching them with my kids melts my heart. My kids are so blessed.
- I am thankful for J’s parents. They love me like their own and the feeling is mutual. I can talk to them about anything…my struggles…my triumphs. They are just plain awesome. My kids love them and miss them when they’re on the road. Again, my kids are blessed.
- I am thankful for my extended family. They’re kind, supportive and loving and would drop everything to be there for you in a time of need. I love them all so much.
- I am thankful for my friends. Friends who are there for each other. Friends who celebrate each other’s joy. There is no envy…only support. Friends who can laugh and cry together. Friends who are family. I love you girls. You know who you are.
- I am thankful for hardships. It’s hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it is bright and beautiful. I have had a few in my life and I questioned the Lord, but He has proved time and time again His love for me.
- I’m thankful for organizations such as Samaritan Purse whom allow us to give and make us realize how truly full our lives are. It was so special to have Trey help me pick out toys and toiletries for other kids this year. I pray that both of my boys grow up with giving hearts.
- I’m thankful for our Church. It has taken us quite a while to find a Church that we could attend on a regular basis. I’m thankful that it’s a giving and selfless church who have members that are there for each other….are kind…and are always looking for ways to help others.
- I’m thankful that the boys will have the opportunity to know Jesus at an early age. I pray every night that they grow up truly knowing Him….the good stuff.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope that everyone can find something to be thankful for…no matter how big or small!
- I am thankful for Jesus. It has taken me many years to really feel the love and joy that comes with giving your heart to Him. He has saved my soul. I always believed in Jesus…stood up for Him, but I didn’t truly know Him until a couple of years ago. I am happier, grateful and fuller, because of His love and grace.
- I am thankful for my J. I am thankful that he works so hard that I will never have to go a day without being with my babies. He is also a selfless father who unconditionally loves his boys, which is why his boys can’t get enough of him. J is Trey’s world and I can already tell that Brohdy will not be far behind.
- I am thankful for my sweet boys. I couldn’t imagine a day without them. I couldn’t breathe without them. They are my heart and my world.
- I am thankful that I am living for eternity now, so that one day I can see my first baby. I think of her often and I can’t wait to her sweet face and hold her and never let go.
- I am thankful for my parents. What a sweet life they blessed me with. They are two of my most favorite people in the world and I consider them best friends. I respect them and would do anything for them. Watching them with my kids melts my heart. My kids are so blessed.
- I am thankful for J’s parents. They love me like their own and the feeling is mutual. I can talk to them about anything…my struggles…my triumphs. They are just plain awesome. My kids love them and miss them when they’re on the road. Again, my kids are blessed.
- I am thankful for my extended family. They’re kind, supportive and loving and would drop everything to be there for you in a time of need. I love them all so much.
- I am thankful for my friends. Friends who are there for each other. Friends who celebrate each other’s joy. There is no envy…only support. Friends who can laugh and cry together. Friends who are family. I love you girls. You know who you are.
- I am thankful for hardships. It’s hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it is bright and beautiful. I have had a few in my life and I questioned the Lord, but He has proved time and time again His love for me.
- I’m thankful for organizations such as Samaritan Purse whom allow us to give and make us realize how truly full our lives are. It was so special to have Trey help me pick out toys and toiletries for other kids this year. I pray that both of my boys grow up with giving hearts.
- I’m thankful for our Church. It has taken us quite a while to find a Church that we could attend on a regular basis. I’m thankful that it’s a giving and selfless church who have members that are there for each other….are kind…and are always looking for ways to help others.
- I’m thankful that the boys will have the opportunity to know Jesus at an early age. I pray every night that they grow up truly knowing Him….the good stuff.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope that everyone can find something to be thankful for…no matter how big or small!
Comments
Post a Comment