Weekend Wrap-Up

We chalked up another busy weekend. We had our good friends Ang and Troy over for dinner on Thursday. It was so much fun catching up with them! We all have been so busy that we haven't been able to hang out in forever. I made enchiladas and a chocolate chip cheesecake...recipes courtesy of Pinterest. Pinterest is my new favorite place to find recipes! I'm thinking of ditching my facebook and just doing my blog and Pinterest at this point. I find facebook to be quite overwhelming at times. I like to look at friends pictures of their kiddos, but it can take forever to weed through everything to find them! I loved the original facebook from college...yes...I'm that old and had an original facebook. It was sooo simple. Loved it.

I'm off topic yet again. Anyways....BIG NEWS. The boys have slept 3 nights in the same room together and it has gone great so far! The first night Brohdy woke up around 4:30....I changed and fed him and then laid him back down. Trey didn't even move! The second night, both boys slept until almost 7...last night they both had to poop at 5:40...haha...but went right back to bed until 7:30. It's going much better than anticipated. We will see if it continues...

The other big news is that we're currently searching for me a new mom mobile. I was dead set on getting an used Tahoe or Yukon, but after really, really, considering my day to day use, I've settled on a mini-van! That's right....a mini-van. We're eyeing Toyota Sienna's or the newer Dodge Caravan. I will miss my Jeep dearly, but it's time for an upgrade. I'm too old to care what people think of what I drive...actually of anything really. I will be a proud mini-van driver....though I'll pass on the family sticker for the back...haha. We're in no rush, but I hate shopping for cars!! I'm already to be done and we just started researching them last month. Trey on the other hand loves car shopping. What better place for a two year old boy who has an extreme obsession with cars than a car lot? He wants to hop in every van that we look at. :) I'll most definitely share a picture of my mom mobile once we find the right one.

I'm already sick of the fall weather and it has just begun. We went for a walk this am and it started to sprinkle on us. Thankfully the BOB has awesome canopies and both boys stayed dry. I really need to order the weather shield since I plan on running outside instead of the treadmill soon since Brohdy is big enough to face forward now.

I'm done rambling for the day! I hope that you all have a great week in this rainy Oregon weather!


Trey gave up his dad for a few minutes, so that little brother and him could have a laugh off...


Comments