Oh Trey...


Oh Trey. Poor little buddy is getting over a cold and a stomach bug. He was miserable for a day and a half, but is doing much better now. He would wake up sobbing, because his tummy and tushy hurt (this is what he told us), which then would wake up Brohdy, so we had to move the little dude out of their room for the night. He’s getting back to his spunky self and I am so thankful that we’re over that crud! That kid will pick up a cold from a mile away and hold onto it for a month. I asked his doctor about this and she said that some kids just do that and it wasn’t a concern. It stinks, because we never want to pass on the germs to our friends, so we stay locked up for what seems like FOREVER. Now it looks like Brohdy is catching the cold…and me too….yay!

Trey hasn’t been just sick, he also continues to learn and be hilarious.

Everything is cute. Lola is cute. Brohdy is cute. Mama is even cute first thing in the morning prior to her first cup of coffee. Did I mention that Jason absolutely loves that Trey says this word? Haha. :)

He still loves his numbers and letters. He is our little nerd boy. :) He loves, loves, loves his cars still, but I can see his soft little heart poking through when he totes around his doggy and loves on it. We try to do a FUN mini session of school each day, while Brohdy naps...his attention span is short, so we're at about 15-20 minutes...haha.

He loves to chat on the REAL phone now. This is ok for now...no phone calls until he's in high school...college for girls. :)

He can still be a turd. He’s two. It’s inevitable, but we continue to try to do our best at this parenting thing to teach him manners and respect without dampening his spunky spirit. It does help that he reprimands himself...puts himself in time-outs and takes away toys that he throws...I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing....

He makes me realize phrases that I must use a lot. He calls things rad….he now says thanks mama instead of thank you. I'm really working on my patience when I'm driving...he repeated me saying..."Geeze Dude, MOVE!" Whoops. He also adds, "I love you" when he hugs now for no reason...this definitely makes up for his turd like moments!

He’s defintley a crack up and he knows it. The stuff he does and says amazes me.

Brohdy seriously loves Trey. He laughs at him all of the time, which just adds to Trey’s already large ego.

My days are certainly never dull and being able to stay home with these two boys is such a blessing!

Comments