My mom emailed me these photos that she took the past couple of weekends. This is a little mini photo dump. I will be updating you on my 5, yes...my 5!! month old baby boy at the end of the week.
This little nephew of mine is a doll...I could add him to my household easily...my brother thinks that I'm kidding when I say that I'd like to take home... :) He is such a sweet boy!
Trey rocking one of his bomber jackets...yes...I bought him two....
on SALE of course! :)
I forgot that we took a family photo at the pumpkin patch
on SALE of course! :)
I forgot that we took a family photo at the pumpkin patch
This little nephew of mine is a doll...I could add him to my household easily...my brother thinks that I'm kidding when I say that I'd like to take home... :) He is such a sweet boy!

Comments
Post a Comment