Brohdy is 5 months old! I am in complete denial of this by the way. It’s ridiculous and so cliche on how fast he’s growing up!
• He weighs over 17lbs now. He still has those sweet rolls and loves to nurse all day. :) He can’t wear 3-6 months clothes anymore without blowing out the buttons….
• I plan on starting solids with him next month. I think we will start with oatmeal and sweet potatoes. I’m looking forward to making my own baby food again!
• We are still testing out the cloth diapers. I won’t use them for naps or bedtime since I can’t figure out how to make them not leak when he’s lying down. I have been using them as much as I can when I’m home, but I need more shells and inserts to use them all day. My sweet friend Jenn shared this awesome blog with me that is all about cloth diapering. Did I mention she’s EXPECTING her first BABE?? There are no words for the excitement that I have for her!!! EEE! :) Here is the blog that she shared with me: www.theclothdiaperwhisperer.com She also informed me that mom’s call their diaper butt babies…fluff. Haha. Thanks Jenn!! :)
• We went through a little rough patch with sleeping. Mama was T-I-R-E-D. He would stir every few hours during the night and nixed his long mid-day nap. AGH! The 4 month sleep regression, which some people claim do not exist…is REAL people. Trey went through a mild version of it when he was a baby too. It’s not fun at all. Brohdy has been napping much better the past week and sleeping all through the night again. He still wakes up once sometimes to eat between 4 and 5, but sleeps until around 6 normally. Oh yeah, he still can’t stay up past 6. Turkey. The boys are still sleeping in the same room except for one night when Trey-man was sick, which I will talk about in another post. The sharing of the room is going pretty good…but Trey keeps waking Brohdy up when he goes to bed by his LOUD singing. Trey also has woken up Brohdy by his middle of the night hacking sessions again. Agh. We might put them in two separate rooms until after the cold & flu season. :)
• He doesn’t hate the car anymore!!! Maybe it’s the new mom mobile? Whatever it is, all I can say is…VICTORY! :)
• He is still super mellow. He has yet to roll over from his back, but is super close. I would be having an anxiety attack at this point if Trey hadn’t rolled over, but what the heck…Brohdy is my laid back boy and it suits his personality not to roll over. :)
• He loves sitting in his boppy and just sitting in general. He can sit for a couple of seconds on his own, so I’m thinking that he might be sitting on his own by the end of the month. We will see though. :)
• He chats up a storm now and still loves to smile and laugh.
• He is such a sweet little dude. We got so blessed with him. He’s super mellow, loves to cuddle and rarely cries unless he’s tired. Like I’ve said before I could kiss and hold him all day long if I could!
Brohdy…you are just plain rad. We love you so much little chub a wub!








• He weighs over 17lbs now. He still has those sweet rolls and loves to nurse all day. :) He can’t wear 3-6 months clothes anymore without blowing out the buttons….
• I plan on starting solids with him next month. I think we will start with oatmeal and sweet potatoes. I’m looking forward to making my own baby food again!
• We are still testing out the cloth diapers. I won’t use them for naps or bedtime since I can’t figure out how to make them not leak when he’s lying down. I have been using them as much as I can when I’m home, but I need more shells and inserts to use them all day. My sweet friend Jenn shared this awesome blog with me that is all about cloth diapering. Did I mention she’s EXPECTING her first BABE?? There are no words for the excitement that I have for her!!! EEE! :) Here is the blog that she shared with me: www.theclothdiaperwhisperer.com She also informed me that mom’s call their diaper butt babies…fluff. Haha. Thanks Jenn!! :)
• We went through a little rough patch with sleeping. Mama was T-I-R-E-D. He would stir every few hours during the night and nixed his long mid-day nap. AGH! The 4 month sleep regression, which some people claim do not exist…is REAL people. Trey went through a mild version of it when he was a baby too. It’s not fun at all. Brohdy has been napping much better the past week and sleeping all through the night again. He still wakes up once sometimes to eat between 4 and 5, but sleeps until around 6 normally. Oh yeah, he still can’t stay up past 6. Turkey. The boys are still sleeping in the same room except for one night when Trey-man was sick, which I will talk about in another post. The sharing of the room is going pretty good…but Trey keeps waking Brohdy up when he goes to bed by his LOUD singing. Trey also has woken up Brohdy by his middle of the night hacking sessions again. Agh. We might put them in two separate rooms until after the cold & flu season. :)
• He doesn’t hate the car anymore!!! Maybe it’s the new mom mobile? Whatever it is, all I can say is…VICTORY! :)
• He is still super mellow. He has yet to roll over from his back, but is super close. I would be having an anxiety attack at this point if Trey hadn’t rolled over, but what the heck…Brohdy is my laid back boy and it suits his personality not to roll over. :)
• He loves sitting in his boppy and just sitting in general. He can sit for a couple of seconds on his own, so I’m thinking that he might be sitting on his own by the end of the month. We will see though. :)
• He chats up a storm now and still loves to smile and laugh.
• He is such a sweet little dude. We got so blessed with him. He’s super mellow, loves to cuddle and rarely cries unless he’s tired. Like I’ve said before I could kiss and hold him all day long if I could!
Brohdy…you are just plain rad. We love you so much little chub a wub!
Comments
Post a Comment