Trey is learning the sounds that the letters of the alphabet say. He is super obsessed with letters right now. That's what we talk about most of the day except for when he's having one sided conversations with Lola or having Elmo hold his cars...his imagination is really starting show. Between him and Brodhy I'm pretty sure that I'm laughing most of the day now...when they're not pooping on me...that's another story that I will share with you later on my Birthday post. Yes..I got pooped on yesterday....twice. It was fab.
I think that Jason might be getting a little overzealous since he was trying to teach him how to spell last night...haha. We ask Trey what each letters sound likes. His favorite is P. One night Jason was giving him a bath and asked him what P says. Trey says Paa...like potato...and poop. Love it.
Again, I apologize for the annoying camera sound. I'm hoping to replace my Flip Video soon..that's a direct hint at you husband.
Comments
Post a Comment