Happy Friday!

We are all recovering from colds today...we are on the uphill and Brohdy managed not to get Croup, but he did get a cough and plugged up nose. We have been listening to Trey coughing in the middle of the night for over a week now...some of those hacking sessions woke up Brohdy, which made this whole sick thing a huge party! Yay! Thankfully Brohdy has gone back to sleeping like a champ these past few days...whew!

Trey also passed along the goodness to me. Joy! My energy has returned, but I'm still plugged up. I was looking forward to Sushi tonight with some good friends, but I will probably have to pass since I don't want to pass a long the love.... :(

These boys make the congestion, puffiness and exhaustion worth it though. Little snot monsters.

Poor Buddy...he napped on mama yesterday...Do you dig my glasses? I also scratched my eye, which has taken over a week to heal... We were a tad grumpy this past week....


and a tad crazy...we like to ride our Trike in the house.



And our smiles have returned!



I did manage to find some time to make some more headbands...I'm not in love with the grey on bright headbands...but those two are for my nieces and they are too spunky to not to have bright colored bands! Go to my friend Jess's blog to check out the most adorable models here: Jess

And to end this post....a lovely video of what sickness does to a normally sweet, little boy. It was a fun week. Prayer and coffee got me through it. :)





Sorry about the annoying sound....something happened to my camera.


Comments