Happy 4 months sweet Brohdy!! He needs to stop growing…seriously. I love having a baby around and I’m not digging that his life is going by so fast. :(
Brohdy's well check up is tomorrow, so I don't have his exact stats, but I'm thinking that he's over 16lbs now. I'll update you on his plumpness later this week.
He’s wearing size 3 diapers…size 3-6 and 6-9 months clothes. It just depends on what it is. I’m in no hurry for him to grow up, so I still try to squeeze him in 3-6 month outfits. I think that they flatters his rolls. :)
He’s still sleeping like a champ. Most of the time he sleeps all of the way until after 6…this is because I still can’t get him to stay up past 6:30…He has some mornings when he wakes up at 5, eats and then sleeps until after 7. Still not perfect, but I will take it. He had a week of inconsistent naps, but we’re back on track with our long mid day nap. Thank you son!
He laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs. It is the absolute best. He is just the sweetest little dude. He has also started to growl and squeal when he gets excited too.
Our car rides are becoming more pleasant. I’d say we are at 45% for bad car rides and 55% for good ones. Whew!!
He adores his brother. He loves to sit and watch Trey pretty much most of the day. Trey is enjoying Brohdy more and more, especially since he can make him laugh. We are still working on Trey gently handing Brohdy a toy rather than tossing them at him….
Brohdy still has those baby blues…. :)
He still hasn’t rolled over from his back, but he has continued to on occasion roll from his tummy to back. :) I love how chill he is. I was always so excited for the next stage in Trey’s life. I couldn’t wait for him to roll over, sit up and crawl, but I’m really happy that Brohdy is taking his sweet time when it comes to milestones…I’m in no way attempting to hinder his development, but I think it’s just his personality to be a little more relaxed. :) The second baby truly does mellow you at as a mom and it’s the best thing ever. I still worry about things, but no where near as much as I did with Trey.
I think that he looks a lot like Trey did at this age. The blue eyes make a difference as do the rolls, but they definitely resemble each other...well, Trey had about a pound more of hair...but check out this picture of Trey at 4 months old:

Brohdy's favorite things include: His mama...for now...I've seen how quickly they turn to daddy's boys once they can start wrestling around, MILK, his exersaucer, being held, walking around in the Bjorn, being outside, laughing and smiling.





Brohdy's well check up is tomorrow, so I don't have his exact stats, but I'm thinking that he's over 16lbs now. I'll update you on his plumpness later this week.
He’s wearing size 3 diapers…size 3-6 and 6-9 months clothes. It just depends on what it is. I’m in no hurry for him to grow up, so I still try to squeeze him in 3-6 month outfits. I think that they flatters his rolls. :)
He’s still sleeping like a champ. Most of the time he sleeps all of the way until after 6…this is because I still can’t get him to stay up past 6:30…He has some mornings when he wakes up at 5, eats and then sleeps until after 7. Still not perfect, but I will take it. He had a week of inconsistent naps, but we’re back on track with our long mid day nap. Thank you son!
He laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs. It is the absolute best. He is just the sweetest little dude. He has also started to growl and squeal when he gets excited too.
Our car rides are becoming more pleasant. I’d say we are at 45% for bad car rides and 55% for good ones. Whew!!
He adores his brother. He loves to sit and watch Trey pretty much most of the day. Trey is enjoying Brohdy more and more, especially since he can make him laugh. We are still working on Trey gently handing Brohdy a toy rather than tossing them at him….
Brohdy still has those baby blues…. :)
He still hasn’t rolled over from his back, but he has continued to on occasion roll from his tummy to back. :) I love how chill he is. I was always so excited for the next stage in Trey’s life. I couldn’t wait for him to roll over, sit up and crawl, but I’m really happy that Brohdy is taking his sweet time when it comes to milestones…I’m in no way attempting to hinder his development, but I think it’s just his personality to be a little more relaxed. :) The second baby truly does mellow you at as a mom and it’s the best thing ever. I still worry about things, but no where near as much as I did with Trey.
I think that he looks a lot like Trey did at this age. The blue eyes make a difference as do the rolls, but they definitely resemble each other...well, Trey had about a pound more of hair...but check out this picture of Trey at 4 months old:

Brohdy's favorite things include: His mama...for now...I've seen how quickly they turn to daddy's boys once they can start wrestling around, MILK, his exersaucer, being held, walking around in the Bjorn, being outside, laughing and smiling.
Happy 4 months Brohdster. I am so thankful that you’re mine!

Comments
Post a Comment