My wonderful mama has to return to work next week and I have been bumming out about it. She works for a school district, so she has the summers off and it’s awesome! We have been walking, going shopping, hitting up garage sales and just making random trips for the heck of it to get out of the house. She also has been kind enough to watch Brohdy boy on Fridays for a couple of hours, so that Trey and I can go to Little Gym. Brohdy has become quite the garage sale pro.
The boys and I have had so much fun with her this summer and I’m secretly hoping that she just decides not to go back to work. She is my bff and is part of the reason why I really would love to try for that girl one day. There’s nothing like a mother/daughter relationship and I dream of having that with my own little miss. I love, love, love being a mom to two boys. It completely fits my personality and way of life, but I also do love to shop and I know that my shopping days are numbered with my boys. They will be begging me to stay home and watch football with their daddy when they are older and it would be nice to have a little buddy to come with me and mom shopping…Maybe one day……ahhhhh….ok, now I’m off topic…this is supposed to be about my mom.
Thank you mom for hanging out with me and the hooligans all summer long. This summer has been so much fun and we will miss you during the week. You truly are the best!
The boys and I have had so much fun with her this summer and I’m secretly hoping that she just decides not to go back to work. She is my bff and is part of the reason why I really would love to try for that girl one day. There’s nothing like a mother/daughter relationship and I dream of having that with my own little miss. I love, love, love being a mom to two boys. It completely fits my personality and way of life, but I also do love to shop and I know that my shopping days are numbered with my boys. They will be begging me to stay home and watch football with their daddy when they are older and it would be nice to have a little buddy to come with me and mom shopping…Maybe one day……ahhhhh….ok, now I’m off topic…this is supposed to be about my mom.
Thank you mom for hanging out with me and the hooligans all summer long. This summer has been so much fun and we will miss you during the week. You truly are the best!
Comments
Post a Comment