I am bummed and I think that I'm losing my mind. I have somehow misplaced (meaning dropped somewhere) one of my favorite blankets of the boys. We have called every place that we had been to since it has gone missing...nothing. I know that I had put it in my Jeep after swimming (since I had just dropped it in the parking lot and a nice man handed it to me.....haha,) but my mind is blank after that. Dang it.
It's a super, duper cute hedge hog blanket by DwellStudio for Target. I purchased it right after I had Trey and had been using it for Brohdy as well. I loved this blanket. It was lightweight, cute and funky. I can't find one anywhere.....I even checked Ebay. My awesome mom who felt sorry for my pitiful blanket missing self replaced it with a very cute and different DwellStudio blanket for Target .Thanks mama. I've also misplaced a brand new Medela nursing bra this summer. That's what broken sleep does to you...you slowly begin to lose your mind...BUT Brohdy slept 11 hours straight last night! Hoorah! Maybe that means I'll find my bra and blanket? I'll keep you posted. :)
If anyone ever comes across one these blankets I will pay a handsome reward! Ok, so, I'm not rich, but I can bake you something or take you out to eat! I've come to the terms with that fact that I'll probably never see it again.....it is just a blanket and I'm thankful that I have photos of it, but it was Trey's blanket...and then Brohdy's. I tend to get sentimental when Brohdy wears or uses Trey's old things. I'm a crazy woman...I know, but dang....I loved that blanket! See below for some memories of that cute blanket and a photo of the replacement.
It's a super, duper cute hedge hog blanket by DwellStudio for Target. I purchased it right after I had Trey and had been using it for Brohdy as well. I loved this blanket. It was lightweight, cute and funky. I can't find one anywhere.....I even checked Ebay. My awesome mom who felt sorry for my pitiful blanket missing self replaced it with a very cute and different DwellStudio blanket for Target .Thanks mama. I've also misplaced a brand new Medela nursing bra this summer. That's what broken sleep does to you...you slowly begin to lose your mind...BUT Brohdy slept 11 hours straight last night! Hoorah! Maybe that means I'll find my bra and blanket? I'll keep you posted. :)
If anyone ever comes across one these blankets I will pay a handsome reward! Ok, so, I'm not rich, but I can bake you something or take you out to eat! I've come to the terms with that fact that I'll probably never see it again.....it is just a blanket and I'm thankful that I have photos of it, but it was Trey's blanket...and then Brohdy's. I tend to get sentimental when Brohdy wears or uses Trey's old things. I'm a crazy woman...I know, but dang....I loved that blanket! See below for some memories of that cute blanket and a photo of the replacement.
Trey's first big smile on camera
Awww...sweet Trey
The last known picture of the Hedgehog blanket....4th of July weekend
The Replacement....which Brohdy does look pretty cute by
Comments
Post a Comment