I have been attempting to be crafty this week instead of doing chores. If you know me then this must come as quite the shock, because I've always claimed that God passed on me when it came to anything crafty or artistic. :)
I have been making some cute headbands for the little girls in my life. I love all of these sweet girls and lets face it...girls are more fun to dress up than boys. I also made myself a necklace to wear for our family pictures this Sunday. The boys did model the headbands to make sure of the sizes, but I refrained from taking a picture, so that marriage would stay intact. :)
What do you think?
LOVE THEM! I can't wait to see in person :) LOL you and I both claim to not be crafty, but here I am this week attempting to paint everything in my living room...what is it about this week? They look awesome, and you ARE crafty!!
ReplyDeleteUm you're not crafty?!? Those are so adorable!! I noticed your necklace in the sneak peaks on Pixelchicks website and wondered where you got it!
ReplyDelete