Not too much going on around here. Brohdy is growing like a weed and smiling up storm...he will be two months next Thursday...sad!
The boys and I completed our first shopping trip alone...victory!
Trey is still having some moments, but he's also sweet as punch. He likes to help out with Brodhy more and more, but is still scared to hold him...maybe it's the rolls?
I have my ten year reunion this weekend. I can't believe I'm that old already. It will be nice to see some old faces ...I just hope that I can remember people's names...I'm getting old, you know.
Trey's last day of swimming lessons is tonight, which I'm sad and happy about. It will be nice not to have to drive to Corvallis three times a week, but Trey has been having so much fun that I hate to see it end.
Love those baby bluesBoys can rock leg warmers too...Jason argues this statement
Comments
Post a Comment