2 Months



















The boys had their two month and two year checkups today. Our doctor is awesome and let us have their appointments together. I love, love, love our pediatrician. She even gives the boys hugs and kisses before we leave. She’s such a blessing!


The boys are both happy and healthy! Brohdy’s fat and healthy at 13.5lbs and is 22.45 inches tall. He’s in the 88% for weight and 38% for length. He is short and tubby…the exact opposite of Trey! Trey was always in the 45th for weight and 75th for length.


I will also give you Trey’s stats since that smart little guy was there. He weighs 28lbs and I think that she said he was up to the 65% for weight and he’s 35.25 inches tall, which is in the 75Th for height. I was so proud of Trey today. He behaved and barely cried when he had to get a shot. It reminded me that he’s not always a turd monster…he even used his manners. Ok, so the kid isn’t always a monster at home either…haha…seriously…I love that kid.
I’m so thankful for two healthy boys!

Now onto Brohdy!!

He continues to be a good eater. Still likes to chow down every couple of hours…we make it to three sometimes….he’s a hungry boy. People comment on his cute rolls and triple chin all of the time. I’m a proud mama.


He is in 3-6 month clothes. I might need to go and get him a few new summer outfits and sleepers since he’s outgrowing his 3 month ones. He’s also in size 2 diapers.


He’s a great sleeper! He’s down before 8 and he’s waking up once at night. He slept all the way until 5 AM this week, which was such a blessing! He sleeps roughly 6 to 8 hours and then sleeps until 7:30 or 8:00. He takes about 3 naps per day. He naps at the same time as Trey too. Brohdy takes a long nap after noon until at least 3. Trey goes down around 1 until 4. It’s awesome and I’m getting about an hour of alone time with each, which I love! Not every night is perfect though! Just two nights ago Brohdy was up at 2:30 and 6:00…I need those nights to humble me. :) This is the month that Trey would start sleeping from 7 – 5:30 and then would eat and sleep until after 7…and then to sleeping 12 hours straight right before he turned 3 months old. Let’s see if baby bro follows in his footsteps…


He’s still smiling up a storm and starting to chat.


He rolled over a couple of times, but I think that it was a fluke…Trey didn’t roll over until after 3 months and he was super active…Brohdy seems to enjoy the easy life of being held and sitting in his Boppy, so I think he just got so mad about being on his belly that he rolled right over…we wil see if it happens again.


His eyes are still blue. I’m in love with them, because it’s a piece of me. Don’t get me wrong! I love, love, love Trey’s big brown eyes and long eyelashes. I think that they’re perfect, but it would be nice to have one sweet boy look a little bit like me. :)


Brohdy continues to be a cute, cute, cute boy and super sweet. He still gets cranky when he’s tired, but he’s much more mellow when he’s just sitting around and he doesn’t fuss as much before bedtime. He likes to watch and have toys rattled in front of him. He also loves sitting in your lap and facing outwards…it’s his favorite pooping position. Have I mentioned that he toots a lot? Trey does also. Our household is lovely.


Having a baby this time around is so much more relaxing. It is is insanely crazy trying to get out of the house with two kid though. I feel like a crazy woman when we need to be somewhere in the mornings! It’s also really hard not to have the mom worry of if I’m spending enough time with both of them. I don’t want to lose out on precious bonding with Brohdy, but I also don’t want to lose sweet moment s with Trey. I think that’s going to be a struggle until Brohdy can start interacting more with Trey.


This kid seriously melts me. I wish that I had the time to hold and kiss him all day long. I’m so thankful for you Brohdy. You’re just what I needed to remind me of how sweet life is!

Comments