Hello Sunshine.....for now...

Trey got an early birthday gift since his party is this weekend. He did not move from that spot for almost an hour.

I definitely do not claim to have a green thumb though it has improved over the last couple of years. I've killed many gardens, plants, and flowers over the years, but I have to say that my mini garden is doing quite nicely this year (this was after I killed four zucchini plants!)


Our blueberries! So, I'm awful at centering things...pictures....plants....you name it...I'll make it off centered. So, as you can see and as my husband pointed out, the blueberry plants are not centered. I moved the bird bath bath and voila! It looks ok now....right? I told my husband that was my plan all along. :)


Tomatoes, Japanese Cucumber, Strawberries, Lettuce (that I replaced with Romaine...), Cilantro, Scallions and BasilMy LIVING Zucchini Plants...Hoorah...ingore the weeds...I pulled them today. :)

I'll post some of my flowers in the front of the house as soon as my butterfly bushes bloom....they are HUGE this year.



Now some more on the boys. Treyton has become an even bigger goof ball since Brohdy arrived...even more so since his daddy has been home more.
This kid would rock these boots or his play shoes that grammies got him and skivvies all day if we let himGoing to Safeway with Daddy



We can't forget about this sweet little guy!His sweet girlfriend Tessa who was born May 5th came by for a visit. Look at those two Chunk A Munks!


I'm off to enjoy my mid-day coffee!

Comments