Blessed Mama

I had such an amazing Mother's Day weekend! I was able to spend Saturday with my amazing mama. We went shopping, ate yummy fish & Chips and hit up yogurt extreme. I love our shopping days!! I'd rather shop with her than anyone else. :) Happy Mother's Day to you mama. You have been my best friend, biggest supporter, and confidante from day one.You're my inspiration in life and I thank God every day for you!

On Sunday I was able to sleep in thanks to my wonderful husband and woke up to pancakes and fruit. Trey and Jason made me a card and I got a new laundry shelving system. Something that I desperately need. The funny thing about this gift is the fact that I just blew up our dryer...who does that? Hopefully it's a cheap fix that can be done before Brohdy arrives! I was also gifted a new Hotwheels track and toy airplane.... Thanks baby boy. :) I am so blessed to have my boys!




Look at these cute boys....the highlight of my life!





We then headed up to my grandmas where a reporter and family friend was running an article on my awesome Grandma! Each year all of us grand kids, aunts and uncles head up to her house and do yard work. It's a family tradition and the local newspaper is running an article on our story. It will be out in Wednesday paper and I'll post a link to it when it comes out. My grandma is so amazing. She never missed an important event for any of her eight grandchildren. Not to mention that the woman is a go-getter, who loves sports and bakes a mean apple pie!! Love that woman!

We were also able to visit Jason's sweet Grandma on Saturday as well. Trey loves his Bachan and she always spoils us with yummy food. We were definitely missing Gramma Sue this weekend!! I hope to be able to spend a Mother's Day with her in the near future. She is the most amazing mother-in-love and gramma ever. Trey talks about her all of the time and we miss her so much when she's out on the road! We love you Sue and are wishing you an amazing Mother's Day...can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Being a mama is the best. Sure, it can be tiring especially when you're about to have a baby and your toddler is throwing a fit, but man is it fun! Nothing like having a little munchkin wrap his arms around your neck just to hug you or snuggling before bedtime. I'm not a huge Dixie Chicks fan, but I absolutely love this song. It sums up how a mama feels about her babies. I sing it to Trey all of the time in the car and he loves it too. :)




Thank you to my wonderful family for such an amazing day!

Comments

  1. So happy for you! You're a great momma! Hope we can meet those boys someday soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment