I am 38 weeks pregnant! I'm full term now, so little man could come at any moment. I have it in my mind that he won't be here until at least next week, but we all know how planning works out. :) I am a good 3 cm dilated, thinned and he is in position, so really any day now. We can't wait!!! I'm feeling pretty good besides contractions and the intense muscle pains where I'm stretching out. They make my legs buckle. My Dr. said that it's a good sign of my body making room for the little man! I am so thankful that I haven't had any leg cramps this whole pregnancy...knock on wood. I would get them almost every night in my 3rd trimester with Trey and would have to wake Jason up to rub them out! I have just had the time to exercise and stretch a lot more this pregnancy and it has definitely paid off.
I've been trying my best to soak up my special one on one time with Trey before he becomes a big brother. He's been blessing his tired parents with waking up at 6am these past few weeks and taking a shorter nap. Agh! He's been battling a cold on and off for the past month, which threw him off of his routine and I've been fighting hard to get my 7:30-8:00 am sleeper and 3 hr napper back! I thought that sleep regression occurred after the new baby...geeze! He's been doing pretty good this week, so I'm hoping we'll be good to go by the time Brohdy gets here. We've been busy learning all of our ABC's and counting to ten. He loves to let us know how smart he is by piping them off sporadically all day long. He loves to sing You Are My Sunshine and say Amen after our nightly blessings. He's still a total goober who never stops talking. I love our conversations. :) He's sweet as punch most of the time, but he's getting pretty good at the dramatic toddler fits as well. We're averaging about two time outs per day, which he despises, but they're oh so effective! This age is so funny and I'm loving it. I have big plans for Trey and me this summer. We're going to do a toddler gym class in Corvallis and hopefully take swim lessons at their aquatic center as well. Grammies will tag along and hold baby bro. :) I just really want for us to still have special Mommy and Trey time and I'm hoping that these classes help.
Here are a few pics of what Trey and I have been up to these past couple weeks. I'm hoping that Brohdy will be here the next time that I post!
Chalk Time!
<Welcome Home Note to Daddy
Our Neighborhood Bike Gang
Trey and his "Motorcycle"
Comments
Post a Comment