
Let the countdown begin!!!! I can't believe that I'm only a mere 4 weeks or less away from meeting my sweet little boy! I got checked last week at my dr appointment and I am already dilated to almost a two....which means nothing, but at least something is happening. :) I've been having braxton hicks on and off, which is new to me since I didn't have these with Trey. I'm anxious and excited to see if I will go into labor naturally or be induced again. I was induced just shy of 40 weeks with Trey, because I had been having high blood pressure...no pre-clampsia just borderline hypertension the whole pregnancy. My induction experience was wonderful, so I wouldn't mind having that done again once I hit 40 weeks, but it's in God's hands and I can't wait to see how it all plays out! I am so excited to be a mama to two boys. I just can't wait!!!
We celebrated Brohdy with a small "Baby Hour" this past Saturday. My wonderful friend's Ashley and Angie hosted it and it was so relaxing and fun. I am so blessed with wonderful friends and family. Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with me! I'll post pictures as soon as I get them from my mama!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Maternity Clothes: Jeans are becoming uncomfortable. Leggings and sweats are where it's at!
Best Moment this week: Having Trey kiss my belly and tell Brohdy hi. Trey is such a sweet little boy and I think that he's going to be such a good big brother...Melts my heart just thinking of their lifelong friendship!!
Gender: It's A Boy!
Movement: This ninja is destroying my belly. It's so fun to watch and I'm going to miss it once he's out!
Food Craving: Nothing right now. I feel so full all of the time...ugh! I still can't wait to have my cold roast beef sandwich once he's out though!
What I miss: Coffee everyday, cold sandwiches, running, an ice cold beer, and sleeping on my stomach, being able to move at quick pace, throwing Trey up in the air and wearing normal clothes.
Sleep: My hip and back are getting a tad achy. The peeing all night is a lot of fun too.
What I am looking forward to: Loving on a newborn.....not being pregnant....working out more....and not having heartburn and indigestion!
Belly Button: A little odd looking.....
Stretch Marks: No new ones, but have a few left over from Trey. Joy!
Symptoms: Heartburn...braxton hicks...sleepless nights....
Look at these cute prayer banners that I got for the boys!
Stretch Marks: No new ones, but have a few left over from Trey. Joy!
Symptoms: Heartburn...braxton hicks...sleepless nights....
Look at these cute prayer banners that I got for the boys!

Comments
Post a Comment