39 Weeks!

Whoo-hoo! We're so close to meeting Brohdy! I wanted to do one last update on my pregnancy.




Not the greatest photo...sorry, but I wanted to get one last one in!
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 39 weeks


Total Weight Gain/Loss: 16lbs...gained 5 in the last few weeks! Haha!


Maternity Clothes: Sweats and Leggings


Best Moment this week: Finding out that Brohdy will be here super soon. :)


Gender: It's A Boy!

Movement: He's still moving up a storm. I'm going to miss it once he's out!


Food Craving: Bad food...I know...awful, but I am all of a sudden craving fast food....hence the 5lbs gained...haha!

What I miss: The same from last month: Coffee everyday, cold sandwiches, running, an ice cold beer, and sleeping on my stomach, being able to move at quick pace, throwing Trey up in the air and wearing normal clothes.

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good besides waking up to pee. Thank goodness that Trey has been sleeping in and taking long naps again. LOVE THAT KID!


What I am looking forward to: Brohdy!

Belly Button: A little odd looking.....

Stretch Marks: The old ones are getting ugly...that's all I have to say.


Symptoms: Contractions...tiredness....leg pains....so ready to be done! :)

Comments