Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 6 lbs...maybe 7 by now
Maternity Clothes: My old navy jeans, leggings, and Victoria Secret sweats
Best Moment this week: Entering my last trimester! Whoo Hoo!
Gender: It's A Boy!
Movement: Yep. He's a mover! He does all sorts of crazy things!
Food Craving: pretty much the same from last month: water, coffee, fruit, salsa, apple pie always sounds good for some reason and cold roast beef sandwiches
What I miss: Coffee, cold sandwiches and sleeping on my stomach
Sleep: Pretty good. I always have to wake up early to pee though
What I am looking forward to: Newborn sounds and smells and for Trey to have a play buddy!
Belly Button: A little odd looking.....
Stretch Marks: No new ones, but have a few left over from Trey. Joy!
Symptoms: Heartburn and can't move as fast as before. :) Oh and I got stuck when I reached from our bed to the floor to grab the dropped remote. Jason saved me. Not my proudest moment!
you look so cute!!
ReplyDeleteoh. my. goodness! You look adorable! I can't believe that you are already 7 months! Can't wait to see your next bundle.
ReplyDeleteWe have to see you guys!