I feel silly writing about how much I absolutely love my new Orange Duallie Revolution BOB Jogger, but I can't help it. This stroller is amazing! My parents, along with Jay's parents and grandma helped us purchase my dream stroller. I am blessed and so spoiled! Seriously though people, this stroller is a must have if you're active. I've used it every day since my sweet mom 'n' law dropped it off and it rocks my world! I've used it with only Trey in it and have tested it out with our sweet neighbor friends. I'm in love. :) Thank you so much to mine and Jay's awesome parents and our sweet Bachan!! We love you!
Here's some photo of it and some of Jay and Trey working on the car seat attachment.




My sweet husband also had been working hard on cleaning out our garage, so that I can park my Jeep in it. He finished last Saturday and it looks great. It's so nice to be able to unload Trey and groceries in our garage! Thank you babe!
My next task is to paint my front door a country red. As you can see our house is very neutral in color and pretty blaa. I think that the red door will be the perfect fix. I've purchased the paint, so I will post a picture of it when I'm done. I've also bought a sewing machine and am planning a few fun projects that I can't wait to share with you all!
My next task is to paint my front door a country red. As you can see our house is very neutral in color and pretty blaa. I think that the red door will be the perfect fix. I've purchased the paint, so I will post a picture of it when I'm done. I've also bought a sewing machine and am planning a few fun projects that I can't wait to share with you all!Here's a cute picture of Trey in his Jimi Hendrix shirt from Aunt Ashley for the road. Love this sweet little, chatty child of mine. 

Comments
Post a Comment